Senior Product Manager
Pioneers of the Inevitable is hiring a customer-focused, experienced Product Manager ready to define and own key desktop software and Web-based Songbird products.
The ideal profile
You know Internet media digital media users better than they know themselves. You demand elegant design and simple solutions fit for everyday use. You are conversant in DMCA, DRM, MTP, XSPF and metadata. You're comfortable engaging early adopters and late mainstream users and collaborating with dev and QA engineers. You excel in distilling product concepts into focused, prioritized use cases, and marching those priorities through an organization to launch.
- Lead product features through design, development and QA process, from concept to release.
- Translate market needs, business objectives and feature concepts into product requirements.
- Contribute to the formation of the company's overall product roadmaps and feature prioritization.
- Monitor digital media market dynamics and identify customer needs and trends.
- 3+ years product management or product design experience in consumer software. Agile development experience a plus.
- BA/BS, preferably in Product Design, HCI or similar. CS degree or MBA a plus.
- Innate and educated grasp of the digital media marketplace and relevant technologies
- Superior ability to channel the expectations of our customers
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Highly organized, focused and detail-oriented self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Passion for music and media
- High level of professionalism, passion, ethics, confidence and commitment
This position reports to the CEO.
You are preferably located near San Francisco, California.
Compensation and Relocation
Pioneers of the Inevitable, Inc. has created a competitive compensation and equity package. Relocation assistance is designed on a per case basis. We'll be creative to get you here.
If you have the eggs to join us, please send your resume and a cover letter with the subject "Your name – Senior Product Manager – via GetSongbird.com" to email@example.com. All communication and correspondence is held in the strictest confidence to ensure that you can connect and learn more without exposure.