Front-End Web Developer
The ideal profile
You like nothing better than to think about absolute separation of content and presentation, accessibility, code that validates, and semantic HTML used together with elegantly defined and organized CSS.
- Work with the product team to design interfaces for web applications.
- Create prototypes appropriate for a given stage in development.
- Coordinate with server-side engineers to design and develop new functionality.
- Code and maintain production-quality XHTML pages and templates.
- 3+ years experience of developing web sites and web applications.
- Solid web design and implementation skills visible through portfolio pieces.
- Expert in platform idiosyncrasies and knowledgeable about degrading functionality and presentation gracefully when needed.
- Experience working within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience bringing a web site or application to market.
- Experience working with server-side code. PHP familiarity and Ruby are preferable.
- Experience with a version control system such as Subversion.
This position reports to the Director of Product.
You are preferably located near San Francisco, California.
Compensation and Relocation
Pioneers of the Inevitable, Inc. has created a competitive compensation and equity package. Relocation assistance is designed on a per case basis. In short, we'll be creative to get you here.
If you have the eggs to join us, please send your resume and a cover letter with the subject "Your name – Front-End Web Developer – via GetSongbird.com" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a portfolio or URL's of web sites that you directly worked on. All communication and correspondence is held in the strictest confidence to ensure that you can connect and learn more without exposure.